1. Our preferred file format is high-resolution PDF. We also accept file with Ai, Photoshop or CDR format.
2. Make sure the color in the artwork is in CMYK formatnot RGB format.
Art files that are submitted should be saved in CMYK to help ensure color accuracy. Any files submitted as RGB or PMS colors will be converted to CMYK and there may be some color shifts due to variances in the color modes
Printing uses a CMYK colour format (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). The colours on your screen are RGB colours (Red, Green, Blue). Some RGB colours that appear on your screen can not be printed in CMYK. You must be careful when selecting colours on your printing, as some colours will print “dull” when compared to your computer screen.
See how the two colour formats compare below, you’ll see that the CMYK versions of some RGB colours are duller and appear washed out.
3. High-resolution images (at least 300 DPI preferred).
All images used in your art file should be at least 300dpi (dots per inch). Images with a resolution lower than 300dpi may cause the image to look blurry or pixilated. Images taken from the internet are typically at a resolution of 72dpi. This works well to display on your computer monitor, but this resolution is too low to produce a quality printed piece. There are exceptions to this, such as if your image came from a stock image site or something similar. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your image. See images below.
72 dpi Image / Internet Image
4. Ensure you have 3 mm bleeding size & 5mm safe zone.
All art files need to have 3mm bleed on all sides . Your submitted file should be 6mm larger than the product size that you are purchasing (i.e. 210x297mm flyers would require a 216x303mm art file).
Any images or text critical to your design should not extend past the safe zone, which is 5mm inside the cut line to avoid being cut off when the finished piece is trimmed.
5. Please ensure that all text is converted to curves (create online for fonts), to avoid conflicting font issues.
6. If the size of artwork file is big and not suitable for email, you can send via: www.wetransfer.com or www.dropbox.com or any other method that is available. We also have a tool on the website for uploading files found here:Upload Files
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.